Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Holy F***ing F*** YES

Go down 
+2
(SW) Jetstream
(SW) Hurricane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Holy F***ing F*** YES Rlmedi Posts : 178

Holy F***ing F*** YES Empty
PostSubject: Holy F***ing F*** YES   Holy F***ing F*** YES Clock10Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:01 pm

As we all must know, the new Pokemon games are coming. Fan speculation tiem Smile
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Holy F***ing F*** YES Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Holy F***ing F*** YES   Holy F***ing F*** YES Clock10Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Have you seen those landscapes? Those move animations? Those legendaries? I can almost assure you that this gen VI is going to be better than gen V on many areas, mainly because of the fact that they're adding pokes from other generations too ^^

...You wonder if the number of Pokemon in the national pokedex will go above 800 now? O.O
Back to top Go down
(SW) Blizzard
(SW) Blizzard

Warning : Holy F***ing F*** YES Rlmedi Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Holy F***ing F*** YES   Holy F***ing F*** YES Clock10Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm

My only problem is that the game is for the 3DS, but other than that I think the fire starter looks the coolest.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Holy F***ing F*** YES Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Holy F***ing F*** YES   Holy F***ing F*** YES Clock10Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:53 am

D: must get meself a 3ds oh god new tiers and everything! so much to study! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz SOOO EXCITED
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

Warning : Holy F***ing F*** YES Rlmedi Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Holy F***ing F*** YES   Holy F***ing F*** YES Clock10Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 am

Overly excited for this! I've been waiting for a new gen and for them to stop with black and white lol, Well, The speculation doesn't really matter at this point as in seeing that the translation between cultures almost always changes the whole game, So we'll just have to wait and see lol
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

PostSubject: Re: Holy F***ing F*** YES   Holy F***ing F*** YES Clock10Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:55 am

(SW) Detox wrote:
Overly excited for this! I've been waiting for a new gen and for them to stop with black and white lol, Well, The speculation doesn't really matter at this point as in seeing that the translation between cultures almost always changes the whole game, So we'll just have to wait and see lol
black and white kinda made me dizzy D: Btw did you see your new medal? you are the only person with it X) "top contributor"
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

Warning : Holy F***ing F*** YES Rlmedi Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Holy F***ing F*** YES   Holy F***ing F*** YES Clock10Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:57 am

(SW) Gale wrote:
(SW) Detox wrote:
black and white kinda made me dizzy D: Btw did you see your new medal? you are the only person with it X) "top contributor"

XD yes I did, Trying to catch up on everything that I messed while I was on vacation lol, there's a lotta stoof that I missed ='[
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

PostSubject: Re: Holy F***ing F*** YES   Holy F***ing F*** YES Clock10Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 am

(SW) Detox wrote:
(SW) Gale wrote:
(SW) Detox wrote:

XD yes I did, Trying to catch up on everything that I messed while I was on vacation lol, there's a lotta stoof that I missed ='[
X) yes anyway we dont want to get fucked up for spamming back to the pokemon topic Smile
Back to top Go down
(SW) the-black-devil.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) the-black-devil.

Warning : Holy F***ing F*** YES Rlmedi Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Holy F***ing F*** YES   Holy F***ing F*** YES Clock10Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:56 pm

am i the only one who doesnt plays pokemon and havent played it in my life
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Holy F***ing F*** YES Rlmedi Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Holy F***ing F*** YES   Holy F***ing F*** YES Clock10Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:00 pm

(SW) the-black-devil. wrote:
am i the only one who doesnt plays pokemon and havent played it in my life
Yes, yes you are. Now get out of this thread if you don't have anything to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy F***ing F*** YES   Holy F***ing F*** YES Clock10

Back to top Go down

Holy F***ing F*** YES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Stormwinds :: General Stuff :: Off Topics-