Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Recruiting Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Recruiting Requests Rlmedi Posts : 178

Recruiting Requests Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Requests   Recruiting Requests Clock10Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Since both of the two main recruiters, Skyfaller and TBD have decided to leave recruiting, we need to have more recruiters. I am requesting for either Gale, Zillbrik, or myself to become the Head of Recruiting, since no one else is on, interested, or up to the task. I am also requesting that everyone who has previously tested is to be allowed to be tested by the same people, once again, because no one who is on ever seems to like to recruit. I hope Gale can see this post and appoint someone soon.

Until then
          Hurricane Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Recruiting Requests Rlmedi Posts : 224

Recruiting Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Requests   Recruiting Requests Clock10Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:11 am

(SW) Hurricane wrote:
Since both of the two main recruiters, Skyfaller and TBD have decided to leave recruiting, we need to have more recruiters. I am requesting for either Gale, Zillbrik, or myself to become the Head of Recruiting, since no one else is on, interested, or up to the task. I am also requesting that everyone who has previously tested is to be allowed to be tested by the same people, once again, because no one who is on ever seems to like to recruit. I hope Gale can see this post and appoint someone soon.

Until then
          Hurricane Like a Star @ heaven
**cough cough** we cant have all positions be you and me X) can we? I have promoted ame to head and tbd will stay as a head raider.
Back to top Go down

Recruiting Requests
Page 1 of 1