Team Stormwinds


May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Share | 
 

 Best Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Best Admin?
(SW) Nytrex
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
(SW) Detox
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
(SW) Hurricane
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
(SW) Akoppelman
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
(SW) the-black-devil
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
(SW) Skyfaller
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
death-coder
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
 

AuthorMessage
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Warning : Posts : 178
Points : 392
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 20

PostSubject: Best Admin   Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:45 am

Let's have a team poll that decides on who is the favorite admin on the forums. Rules:
Gale, you already won, so no voting for you

1) No voting for yourself
2) If you want to vote for yourself, see rule 1
3) Moderators ARE included
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Warning : Posts : 224
Points : 404
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-12-15
Location : In the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Best Admin   Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:59 am

(SW) Hurricane wrote:
Let's have a team poll that decides on who is the favorite admin on the forums. Rules:
Gale, you already won, so no voting for you

1) No voting for yourself
2) If you want to vote for yourself, see rule 1
3) Moderators ARE included
why the F*** am i not there D:
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Warning : Posts : 178
Points : 392
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Best Admin   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 am

(SW) Gale wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:
Let's have a team poll that decides on who is the favorite admin on the forums. Rules:
Gale, you already won, so no voting for you

1) No voting for yourself
2) If you want to vote for yourself, see rule 1
3) Moderators ARE included
why the F*** am i not there D:

I said that you already won in the description
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
avatar

Warning : Posts : 224
Points : 404
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-12-15
Location : In the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Best Admin   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 am

(SW) Hurricane wrote:
(SW) Gale wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:
Let's have a team poll that decides on who is the favorite admin on the forums. Rules:
Gale, you already won, so no voting for you

1) No voting for yourself
2) If you want to vote for yourself, see rule 1
3) Moderators ARE included
why the F*** am i not there D:

I said that you already won in the description
still sed D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Best Admin   

Back to top Go down
 
Best Admin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» new DN admin exam
» Crazy admin suggestions list.
» Admin & Moderator Team
» Goblin on gigantic spider (painted by our own Admin Tom)
» My first posted on eurobricks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Stormwinds :: General Stuff :: Official Team News-
Jump to: