Team Stormwinds

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Share | 

The most irritating duel of my life!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(SW) Milenko
Head Manager
Head Manager

Warning : Posts : 15

PostSubject: The most irritating duel of my life!!!   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:39 am

This was by far the most annoying duel I've ever played. I took pics of it all, but I don't know how to post them. But first, he has a Spirit Reaper. I'm playing Evols. I have nothing to get around it. I have a Solda and 2 Laggia on the field, and I draw (after like 20 turns) into a Dark Hole and pop, then get out another Evolsaur with the spell. Then I swing and he's almost dead. Then I pass, and he sets. I draw and attack, and low and behold: Another Reaper!!! But I don't rage quit cause I know I can win. So I end, and we pass while doing nothing or a while. At some point he Heavy then pass, which still bothers me cause we had been passing for like 6 turns and that seems pointless but whatever. I pass one more time, and I'm irritated, and then he Dark Holes. My Solda stays, which he Book of Moons (yes, after he Dark Holes, I know) then summons Rabbit. But all his Dinos are in his Grave, and so he tries to take it all back. I say hell no, and he sets the rabbit instead. I finally swing for the win, feeling like I just finished college or something, when he says "gg" and "goodnight" and I say the same, and he sits there for like a minute, then QUITS!!! HE DIDN"T ADMIT DEFEAT!!! HE "FORGOT!!!" Gale say the whole thing. Again, I took pictures of everything so if someone could tell me how to post them on to here, I'd love to share them with you guys.

[center]
My cards on yugiohcardmaker.net:

Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin

Warning : Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: The most irritating duel of my life!!!   Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:36 am

(SW) Milenko wrote:
This was by far the most annoying duel I've ever played. I took pics of it all, but I don't know how to post them. But first, he has a Spirit Reaper. I'm playing Evols. I have nothing to get around it. I have a Solda and 2 Laggia on the field, and I draw (after like 20 turns) into a Dark Hole and pop, then get out another Evolsaur with the spell. Then I swing and he's almost dead. Then I pass, and he sets. I draw and attack, and low and behold: Another Reaper!!! But I don't rage quit cause I know I can win. So I end, and we pass while doing nothing or a while. At some point he Heavy then pass, which still bothers me cause we had been passing for like 6 turns and that seems pointless but whatever. I pass one more time, and I'm irritated, and then he Dark Holes. My Solda stays, which he Book of Moons (yes, after he Dark Holes, I know) then summons Rabbit. But all his Dinos are in his Grave, and so he tries to take it all back. I say hell no, and he sets the rabbit instead. I finally swing for the win, feeling like I just finished college or something, when he says "gg" and "goodnight" and I say the same, and he sits there for like a minute, then QUITS!!! HE DIDN"T ADMIT DEFEAT!!! HE "FORGOT!!!" Gale say the whole thing. Again, I took pictures of everything so if someone could tell me how to post them on to here, I'd love to share them with you guys.
It was so idiotic I laughed...
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Warning : Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: The most irritating duel of my life!!!   Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Dat feel when you lost half your deck to a Spirit Reaper... ._.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member

Warning : Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: The most irritating duel of my life!!!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm

lol wow, Dat Reaper ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most irritating duel of my life!!!   

Back to top Go down

The most irritating duel of my life!!!
Page 1 of 1