Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Rlmedi Posts : 178

Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Empty
PostSubject: Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy   Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Clock10Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Hey guys, it's Hurricane bringing the next deck making challenge. But first, let's recap the last one. (SW) Jetstream went 2-0 in a Match against (SW) Kimono/Aklys to take the win. He then went up in a duel against me and won 2-1, therefore winning a Double or Nothing Challenge. He now stands at 3 FA points and, out of the kindness of my heart, I'm giving (SW) Kimono/Aklys 1 FA point in consolation for him putting up with a Match of constant topdecking and lucksacks. Now, for this week's challenge.

You are to make a deck that contains only Normal Monsters. This means no Effect Monsters, no Gemini Monsters, no Union Monsters, etc. There exists a lot of Normal Monster support cards, so the challenge shouldn't be too hard, but it is (pause for effect) challenging. Please also note that the Extra Deck IS allowed to have Effect Monsters. Good Luck, and let the games begin.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Rlmedi Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy   Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Clock10Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:27 pm

I'll try to participate in this one, just gotta get an idea
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy   Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Clock10Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:17 pm

...The desire to pull a Thunder End Dragon... it's too much! D:
Back to top Go down
(SW) Windmaster
(SW) Windmaster

Warning : Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Rlmedi Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy   Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Clock10Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:45 pm

I will do my best!!! hope it's good Very Happy

Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy   Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Clock10Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Welp, yet another blazing hot topeck-fest of a match that could have easily gone either way. I'm here to say that I have defeated (SW) Aklys/Kimono in a difficult 2-1 match.

The match was decided by a rigorous Game 3 climaxed by an obvious face-down Mirror Force on Kimono's side (searched by Pot of Duality on an empty hand >>) and my setting up with my 2 Emerals and my Utopia to keep me safe. Eventually, I topdecked a Heavy and that was pretty much game.

Great Game Kimono, and, as I've repeated at least 5 times before, I want that elephant bone D:
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Rlmedi Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy   Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Clock10Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Jetstream successfully went Double or Nothing and is now a member of the Fallen Angels. Good job to all participants, this thread is now locked. You can expect another challenge soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy   Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy Clock10

Back to top Go down

Deck Making Challenge #3: Normalcy
Page 1 of 1