Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Rlmedi Posts : 178

Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Empty
PostSubject: Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW)   Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:40 pm

With the loss of many of our members due to problems with the administration, I've decided to immediately implement a new parliamentary leadership of the team. Instead of having two members make the decisions for the team, we will now have a congress of 5 do that. That congress is made up of:

(SW) Gale
(SW) Hurricane
(SW) the-black-devil
Timeless (SIN)
(SW) Kimono

These people have put forth the most effort into making the team a better group in general. If any of these members wish to recede from their position, speak up, or forever hold your peace. Hopefully this will make old members wish to come back. Also, please note that division leaders still hold their places of power and can make executive decisions for their division alone.

Hurricane Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Rlmedi Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW)   Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:58 pm

then i'm back lol that was a sad hiatus, this seems like a much better way to handle the team, thank you for listening to the plea of the members, hopefully everyone's ok with this
Back to top Go down
(SW) the-black-devil.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) the-black-devil.

Warning : Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Rlmedi Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW)   Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:35 am

im really happy to be in the list but i think jetstream deserves is more than me since i was away for about a month
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW)   Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 pm

(SW) the-black-devil. wrote:
im really happy to be in the list but i think jetstream deserves is more than me since i was away for about a month

O.O Well... that escalated quickly.

I'd be honored to take the post... but TBD, I'm pretty sure you have more experience as a mod and as a duelist overall, I think you'd fit the role quite well. But then again, it IS your decision, so I'll just ask you if you're absolutely sure you're OK with this ^^;
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Rlmedi Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW)   Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:12 pm

(SW) Jetstream wrote:

I'd be honored to take the post... but TBD, I'm pretty sure you have more experience as a mod and as a duelist overall, I think you'd fit the role quite well. But then again, it IS your decision, so I'll just ask you if you're absolutely sure you're OK with this ^^;

I originally had you up there, but Timeless refused to come back unless he and Kimono had spots
Back to top Go down
(SW) the-black-devil.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) the-black-devil.

Warning : Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Rlmedi Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW)   Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:56 am

(SW) Jetstream wrote:

yeah im absolutely sure and i think u make a better job at this than i do so if u still want it its yours ^^
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW)   Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:30 am

not approved .-. working out new system with hurricane so :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW)   Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Team Stormwinds New World Order (READ NOW)
Page 1 of 1