Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Guys im taking a break from yugioh i might go on dn to taalk to a few of you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Guys im taking a break from yugioh i might go on dn to taalk to a few of you Rlmedi Posts : 49

Guys im taking a break from yugioh i might go on dn to taalk to a few of you Empty
PostSubject: Guys im taking a break from yugioh i might go on dn to taalk to a few of you   Guys im taking a break from yugioh i might go on dn to taalk to a few of you Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Well guys some personal S*** just came up I think my girls leaving so i have too make things right and if it doesnt work out well then idk but for this reason i have to take a break and im sorry everyone i let you guys down
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Guys im taking a break from yugioh i might go on dn to taalk to a few of you Rlmedi Posts : 55

Guys im taking a break from yugioh i might go on dn to taalk to a few of you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys im taking a break from yugioh i might go on dn to taalk to a few of you   Guys im taking a break from yugioh i might go on dn to taalk to a few of you Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 pm

So, with Gale at his studies, Timeless solving his personal issues, and Aklys sick in bed... (Hell, even DN itself is down!)

Who's left to aid in the efforts to save SW now? ._.
Back to top Go down

Guys im taking a break from yugioh i might go on dn to taalk to a few of you
Page 1 of 1