Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Get your S*** together.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Get your S*** together. Rlmedi Posts : 178

Get your S*** together. Empty
PostSubject: Get your S*** together.   Get your S*** together. Clock10Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Even though I'm pretty sure that no one checks here anymore, team Stormwinds needs to get its S*** together. The last few posts were from some spammer asking about Dish Network, and no one has done anything about ANYTHING! I've checked DNF, and they've pronounced (SW) as a dead team. I haven't seen gale in weeks, Nytrex never came back, Timeless, me, Skyfaller, and god knows who else have joined different teams. You're left with presumably Kimono, Jetstream, Cyclone, and Gale. Try to bring the team back to its former glory, don't just leave it all behind. This will be my last post. I love you all.

Hurricane Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Get your S*** together. Rlmedi Posts : 78

PostSubject: i still check here every day   Get your S*** together. Clock10Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:38 pm

i check every day just havent been able to really do anything because of schoolwork and exams
Back to top Go down
FunnyKarma76
FunnyKarma76

Warning : Get your S*** together. Rlmedi Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Get your S*** together.   Get your S*** together. Clock10Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Hi! I am new to the team and i happen to see this message. I found it weird because on one of my dead forums i went on to check somthing, i see spam in every forum about "Contact Dish Via Email". Was the spammers name Sakhas?
Back to top Go down
(SW) the-black-devil.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) the-black-devil.

Warning : Get your S*** together. Rlmedi Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Get your S*** together.   Get your S*** together. Clock10Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:14 pm

hey sup guys ^^ i think u guys need to let go of this forum and get back to dnf (dueliing network forums) recruit some ppl and war waring is the first reason ppl make teams and we didnt even war once thats why the team is in this shape
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Get your S*** together. Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: sorry and aye   Get your S*** together. Clock10Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:25 am

so.

im probably going to be gone from dn, forever.  I have really lost the joy in dueling and moved on T^T its not about meta or anything, im just not interested.  If anyone wants to continue here, I will allow my leadership position to go to them.

Very Happy i wont leave the team though, ill check regularaly and serve as the the war adjunctator, that is, if anyone wishes to become the new captain.

Sorry,
Gale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your S*** together.   Get your S*** together. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Get your S*** together.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Stormwinds :: General Stuff :: Off Topics-
Jump to: