Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

January Regionals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

Warning : January Regionals Rlmedi Posts : 181

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Regionals in countryside, Ill on Jan. 6 which is about 4 hours away, running Agents gonna see how it works out lol, last time i brought agents was when tour-guide first came out, top 16'd so guess Ill try my luck again, will post matches and results after I get back XD wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

Warning : January Regionals Rlmedi Posts : 192

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:07 pm

good luck dood,
im sure u will do (SW) and yourself proud

if you win dont forget to mention us .... and me your first tester xD
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Ha will deffinately make sure to mention you on youtube XD, And just went to locals today with the deck and went 8-1, loss was against gravekeepers, which i dont think are going to be an issue at regionals
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:07 am

nice one xDD
ive alse seen quite a rise in GK's its why i love messing people up with macro
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:42 pm

(SW) Nytrex wrote:
nice one xDD
ive alse seen quite a rise in GK's its why i love messing people up with macro

Its one of those decks thats not really good, but it can mess up a lot of meta decks with necrovalley, which is why i side into back row hate lol, from 3 spells 0 traps, to 8 spells 5 traps XD, kind of go from monster match, to anti meta lol
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:03 pm

xD yea, i just use my macro lock ... that meses up EVERYTHING ... exept chaos dragons, but i dont seem them around that often anymore
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:37 am

This is why trag and mind control are so devistating lol
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:12 am

RESAULTS!

Round 1: 2-0 vs. Darkworld fable --> He didn't understand that they miss the timing off some of the effects, but whatever.

Round 2: 2-1 vs. Macro Rabbit --> This one was really tricky, Couldnt keep my agents in the grave so I had to get around it with leviar lol, Got really close to losing game 3.

Round 3: 2-0 vs. Six Samurai --> They can't overpower or out-swarm me, soeasy match.

Round 4: 1-2 vs. Abyss/Mermail --> He opened with an amazing hand first game, second game I ftk'd him with 2 gallis and 2 birdmans lol, Third he opened with gungnir and 3 set -.- Not much to do there lol

Round 5: 2-0 vs. Mermail/Abyss --> I opened with first turn zenmaines and gachi, Than stalled into a syphelon OTK, Second game I side hated with soul drain and he couldnt do anything.

Round 6: 1-2 vs. Exodia/Final countdown --> Weird match, He stalled out for exodia first game, Second He drew 4 pieces first hand with a pot of duality and hope for escape, He didn't hit any stall cards and I OTK'd, Third game, He sided out exodia for final countdown so my side ins were completely useless...annoying deck is annoying lol

Round 7: 2-0 vs. Spellbook/Prophecy --> Stop their first play and they lose...nuff said there. I mean there is ways around it, but with the witch, if its stopped they pretty much have no outs.

Round 8: 1-2 vs. Gergia/Plants --> Was a really cool deck build, and it ran pretty well compared to what I thought it would, Spamming level 6-8's is really annoying, expecially with the possibility to go into barkion with cherries, was freakin annoying lol

Round 9: 2-0 vs. Inzectors --> Not a very good match-up as in seeing that I have 0 backrow and my monsters have secondary effects when destroyed, Plus herald shuts down their plays lol.

So ya, that was the tournament in a nutshell, Went X-3, Missed out on my invite to nats over a stupid missplay against Mermails but oh well, maybe next time XD. Also managed to trade almost $800 worth of cards with the vendor and other people to refresh my binder, Will be posting my binder pretty soon if anyone wants to trade lol, Always looking for new cards to mess around with.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:11 pm

wow, nice one detox
ur pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
(SW) the-black-devil.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) the-black-devil.

Warning : January Regionals Rlmedi Posts : 58

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:05 pm

nice job on the tourny i would have loved to see the macro rabbit match
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:39 am

(SW) the-black-devil. wrote:
nice job on the tourny i would have loved to see the macro rabbit match

The macro rabbit deck was pretty Dam cool, messed me up really bad 1st duel because of my grave presence, had to side out veilers and heralds and side into thunder kings and backrow, was really messed up duel, in all honesty i should have lost it lol
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : January Regionals Rlmedi Posts : 178

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:24 pm

(SW) Detox wrote:
RESAULTS!

Round 1: 2-0 vs. Darkworld fable --> He didn't understand that they miss the timing off some of the effects, but whatever.

Round 2: 2-1 vs. Macro Rabbit --> This one was really tricky, Couldnt keep my agents in the grave so I had to get around it with leviar lol, Got really close to losing game 3.

Round 3: 2-0 vs. Six Samurai --> They can't overpower or out-swarm me, soeasy match.

Round 4: 1-2 vs. Abyss/Mermail --> He opened with an amazing hand first game, second game I ftk'd him with 2 gallis and 2 birdmans lol, Third he opened with gungnir and 3 set -.- Not much to do there lol

Round 5: 2-0 vs. Mermail/Abyss --> I opened with first turn zenmaines and gachi, Than stalled into a syphelon OTK, Second game I side hated with soul drain and he couldnt do anything.

Round 6: 1-2 vs. Exodia/Final countdown --> Weird match, He stalled out for exodia first game, Second He drew 4 pieces first hand with a pot of duality and hope for escape, He didn't hit any stall cards and I OTK'd, Third game, He sided out exodia for final countdown so my side ins were completely useless...annoying deck is annoying lol

Round 7: 2-0 vs. Spellbook/Prophecy --> Stop their first play and they lose...nuff said there. I mean there is ways around it, but with the witch, if its stopped they pretty much have no outs.

Round 8: 1-2 vs. Gergia/Plants --> Was a really cool deck build, and it ran pretty well compared to what I thought it would, Spamming level 6-8's is really annoying, expecially with the possibility to go into barkion with cherries, was freakin annoying lol

Round 9: 2-0 vs. Inzectors --> Not a very good match-up as in seeing that I have 0 backrow and my monsters have secondary effects when destroyed, Plus herald shuts down their plays lol.

So ya, that was the tournament in a nutshell, Went X-3, Missed out on my invite to nats over a stupid missplay against Mermails but oh well, maybe next time XD. Also managed to trade almost $800 worth of cards with the vendor and other people to refresh my binder, Will be posting my binder pretty soon if anyone wants to trade lol, Always looking for new cards to mess around with.

Hey, I remember you talking about getting a decent amount of good cards. I'm in need of a second tour guide, two thunder kings, and a kabazauls. Would you be interested in a High Priestess of Prophecy, 2 Acid Golems, a Hyper Librarian, or a crapton of Madolche support cards?
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : January Regionals Rlmedi Posts : 55

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Hey Detox, I'm interested in seeing your deck profile, seeing as I've been building an Agents deck for a good while now.

Great Job at Regionals, by the way; not many people get that high in any competition of that caliber. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

January Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Regionals   January Regionals Clock10

Back to top Go down

January Regionals
Page 1 of 1