Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Rlmedi Posts : 178

Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken   Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Clock10Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:00 pm

So, I made a Machina Gadget deck today, and this was the result. https://i.imgur.com/iKwRC.png
All of the summons and XYZ summons were achieved in one turn. This can Shock Master just as easily as Wind-Ups with only two cards. It can also spam harder than Thunder Family and Wind-Ups combined. Lastly, almost all of the summons are Normal Summons, so your opponent can't go too plus off of Maxx "C" against you. This combo plus Limiter Removal is game. Comment if you think this is gonna be meta

Hurricane Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken   Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Clock10Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Looped again in a mirror match against Trin. Love this deck. https://i.imgur.com/tSNij.png
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken   Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Clock10Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:11 am

Hope dey ban it in le March Banlist... Det madolche loop with offering is just ... Suspect
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken   Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Clock10Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 pm

(SW) Gale wrote:
Hope dey ban it in le March Banlist... Det madolche loop with offering is just ... Suspect

I hope they make it unlimited, simply because Konami is stupid. BRING BACK YATA LOOP
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken   Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Clock10Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 pm

(SW) Hurricane wrote:
(SW) Gale wrote:

I hope they make it unlimited, simply because Konami is stupid. BRING BACK YATA LOOP

Ultimate Offering, Unlimited?

Speculation: EVERY card whose effect states the following: "When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add X to your hand" will get cut down to at least 2 per deck ><

Of course, I'm exaggerating, but... seeing how Gadgets run with Offering... this card's just... 1 too many D:
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken   Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Clock10Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:41 am

Got another. This time against a guy more pro than Trinity (I guess, i won too early on to tell...) https://i.imgur.com/OlX0x.png

STILL BRING YATA LOOP BACK
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken   Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Clock10Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:05 pm

...Just out of curiosity, were all 4 Xyz monsters (and Fortress @_@) summoned on your second turn? XD
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken   Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Clock10Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 pm

(SW) Jetstream wrote:
...Just out of curiosity, were all 4 Xyz monsters (and Fortress @_@) summoned on your second turn? XD

Yes. The field on a lucky first turn is a summoned Gadget and a set Offering, so that the full loop can happen next turn. it has no FTK potential due to the banning of Temple of the Kings and Makyura the Destructor
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken   Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Clock10Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 pm

An OTK is still more than enough to be broken in my eyes Surprised Though, technically speaking, wouldn't Jetroid be able to get you Offering first turn if you drew it in your opening hand? XD

EDIT: Nvm, Jetroid's effect only activates when selected as an attack target @_@

EDIT 2: I know, the loss of Makurya and Temple shatters me too Sad

STILL NO YATA LOOP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken   Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Offering is RIDICULOUSLY broken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Stormwinds :: General Stuff :: Off Topics-
Jump to: