Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Looking to make a chaos deck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) iBroughtATentzx
(SW) iBroughtATentzx

Warning : Looking to make a chaos deck Rlmedi Posts : 7

Looking to make a chaos deck Empty
PostSubject: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:12 am

I've been running a chaos deck with a lightsworn engine. i've played about 20 games and lost over half because the engine is both inconsistent and sometimes i dont draw any lightsworns. im aware that theres other types of engines but im a noob to chaos deck and idk what else to do. but for me lightsworn not the way to go.

Also i want to make a solo lightsworn deck with boss monster judgment dragon. ( OP AS F*** ) If anyone has a consistent deck profile on that. itd be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Looking to make a chaos deck Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re.   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:14 am

Would you mind posting an imgur of your deck?
Back to top Go down
(SW) iBroughtATentzx
(SW) iBroughtATentzx

Warning : Looking to make a chaos deck Rlmedi Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:22 am

Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

Warning : Looking to make a chaos deck Rlmedi Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Solar recharge...where is it 0.0, drop 1 darkflare, 1 veiler, and maybe the trooper to add them, theres also a more lightsworn based build running around that runs jd and its actually pretty competitive, you could possibly try that build if your looking for consistency.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Looking to make a chaos deck Rlmedi Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:20 pm

https://i.imgur.com/8nWl2.png

This was the first Chaos deck i started winning with. I've taken a long time to work on perfecting the original, but i put in more dragons for you
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:21 pm

(SW) Hurricane wrote:

This was the first Chaos deck i started winning with. I've taken a long time to work on perfecting the original, but i put in more dragons for you

Very similar to the build I run, actually im pretty sure its the exact build minus 1 or 2 cards lol
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:47 pm

(SW) Detox wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:

Very similar to the build I run, actually im pretty sure its the exact build minus 1 or 2 cards lol

I might have given it to you at some point. I posted the original on TCGplayer a few months ago, althought its not too hard to make a Chaos deck. They generally look similar
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:04 pm

(SW) Hurricane wrote:
(SW) Detox wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:

I might have given it to you at some point. I posted the original on TCGplayer a few months ago, althought its not too hard to make a Chaos deck. They generally look similar

I got mine off a teamate who was building it, except it was
- 1 destruction
- 1 reincarnation
- 1 jd
- 1 lightsworn dragon
- 1 foolish
+ 1 gardna
+ 1 recharge
+ 2 trag
+ 1 darkflare
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:35 am

(SW) Detox wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:
(SW) Detox wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:

- 1 destruction
- 1 reincarnation
- 1 jd
- 1 lightsworn dragon
- 1 foolish
+ 1 gardna
+ 1 recharge
+ 2 trag
+ 1 darkflare

Mine was actually a Twilight, I can post the link for my TCGplayer deck, when it was more Twilight. But, I put in the dragons just for this. Also, I personally don't like Tragoedia, because it fills your hand and in order for it to be put to good use, you need hand advantage
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 am

(SW) Hurricane wrote:
(SW) Detox wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:
(SW) Detox wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:

- 1 destruction
- 1 reincarnation
- 1 jd
- 1 lightsworn dragon
- 1 foolish
+ 1 gardna
+ 1 recharge
+ 2 trag
+ 1 darkflare

Mine was actually a Twilight, I can post the link for my TCGplayer deck, when it was more Twilight. But, I put in the dragons just for this. Also, I personally don't like Tragoedia, because it fills your hand and in order for it to be put to good use, you need hand advantage

Ya, i can see your point on trag, but the ability to mind control whoever you honestly want in the deck with the varrying levels just makes it broken, seeing as lvls 2,3,4 and 8 are really common in the deck XD, plus it helps dropping lightsworns to the grave
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

Warning : Looking to make a chaos deck Rlmedi Posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:15 pm

this deck looks pretty cool

i have recently started to notcie a theme with most people deck these days ... the spells/ traps are dying out ... out of 20-30 decks ive seen most have abou 5-8 spells/traps

hope this dosnt continue cos then the game would just end up being a giant monster mash
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:22 pm

I've noticed that as well Nytrex, But with heavy, 3 MST, and nightshot running around, as long as back row lock-up cards like shock master and stuff like that, its almost hard to run a consistent back row set up lol your cards explode before you can get them off, or it just doesnt matter anymore XD
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:02 am

yea...
im just gonna stick to my 20-25 monster per deck rule, its worked for me and i love messing people up with certian traps/ spells

such as alien brain in my alien deck
love taking people onsters after they destroy mine
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:06 pm

(SW) Nytrex wrote:
yea...
im just gonna stick to my 20-25 monster per deck rule, its worked for me and i love messing people up with certian traps/ spells

such as alien brain in my alien deck
love taking people onsters after they destroy mine

LOL, thats why trag is my favorite card right now XD. Oh, you made a giant level 8 syncro...drop trag, eff drop hyperion steal it and XYZ into a rank 8, gg now your fields gone and i have a giant dragon looking at you lol
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:57 pm

XDD yea but sometimes traps/spells can counter all that
hurricane knows that best when he used his monster only deck =)
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:42 am

(SW) Nytrex wrote:
XDD yea but sometimes traps/spells can counter all that
hurricane knows that best when he used his monster only deck =)

My decks specialty is using up all your outs =p, I can make a zenmaines, gachi, and a temtempo on the same turn just to bait out their traps, than drop a hyperion or sephy after their fields cleared. I love playing gachi and zenmaines first turn, makes a lotta people mad lol.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:17 am

not bad
... just relised how easy it is to deviate from topic
sorry guys, back to your deck =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to make a chaos deck   Looking to make a chaos deck Clock10

Back to top Go down

Looking to make a chaos deck
Page 1 of 1