Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

The most irritating duel of my life!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Milenko
Head Manager
Head Manager
(SW) Milenko

Warning : The most irritating duel of my life!!! Rlmedi Posts : 15

The most irritating duel of my life!!! Empty
PostSubject: The most irritating duel of my life!!!   The most irritating duel of my life!!! Clock10Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:39 am

This was by far the most annoying duel I've ever played. I took pics of it all, but I don't know how to post them. But first, he has a Spirit Reaper. I'm playing Evols. I have nothing to get around it. I have a Solda and 2 Laggia on the field, and I draw (after like 20 turns) into a Dark Hole and pop, then get out another Evolsaur with the spell. Then I swing and he's almost dead. Then I pass, and he sets. I draw and attack, and low and behold: Another Reaper!!! But I don't rage quit cause I know I can win. So I end, and we pass while doing nothing or a while. At some point he Heavy then pass, which still bothers me cause we had been passing for like 6 turns and that seems pointless but whatever. I pass one more time, and I'm irritated, and then he Dark Holes. My Solda stays, which he Book of Moons (yes, after he Dark Holes, I know) then summons Rabbit. But all his Dinos are in his Grave, and so he tries to take it all back. I say hell no, and he sets the rabbit instead. I finally swing for the win, feeling like I just finished college or something, when he says "gg" and "goodnight" and I say the same, and he sits there for like a minute, then QUITS!!! HE DIDN"T ADMIT DEFEAT!!! HE "FORGOT!!!" Gale say the whole thing. Again, I took pictures of everything so if someone could tell me how to post them on to here, I'd love to share them with you guys.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : The most irritating duel of my life!!! Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: The most irritating duel of my life!!!   The most irritating duel of my life!!! Clock10Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:36 am

(SW) Milenko wrote:
This was by far the most annoying duel I've ever played. I took pics of it all, but I don't know how to post them. But first, he has a Spirit Reaper. I'm playing Evols. I have nothing to get around it. I have a Solda and 2 Laggia on the field, and I draw (after like 20 turns) into a Dark Hole and pop, then get out another Evolsaur with the spell. Then I swing and he's almost dead. Then I pass, and he sets. I draw and attack, and low and behold: Another Reaper!!! But I don't rage quit cause I know I can win. So I end, and we pass while doing nothing or a while. At some point he Heavy then pass, which still bothers me cause we had been passing for like 6 turns and that seems pointless but whatever. I pass one more time, and I'm irritated, and then he Dark Holes. My Solda stays, which he Book of Moons (yes, after he Dark Holes, I know) then summons Rabbit. But all his Dinos are in his Grave, and so he tries to take it all back. I say hell no, and he sets the rabbit instead. I finally swing for the win, feeling like I just finished college or something, when he says "gg" and "goodnight" and I say the same, and he sits there for like a minute, then QUITS!!! HE DIDN"T ADMIT DEFEAT!!! HE "FORGOT!!!" Gale say the whole thing. Again, I took pictures of everything so if someone could tell me how to post them on to here, I'd love to share them with you guys.
It was so idiotic I laughed...
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : The most irritating duel of my life!!! Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: The most irritating duel of my life!!!   The most irritating duel of my life!!! Clock10Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Dat feel when you lost half your deck to a Spirit Reaper... ._.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : The most irritating duel of my life!!! Rlmedi Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: The most irritating duel of my life!!!   The most irritating duel of my life!!! Clock10Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm

lol wow, Dat Reaper ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most irritating duel of my life!!!   The most irritating duel of my life!!! Clock10

Back to top Go down

The most irritating duel of my life!!!
Page 1 of 1