Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Introduction of the New Aklys :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Introduction of the New Aklys :) Rlmedi Posts : 78

Introduction of the New Aklys :) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of the New Aklys :)   Introduction of the New Aklys :) Clock10Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Hey guys, i'm the new Aklys, i enjoy the game and pride myself on being moderately good at it Smile

Anyone who wants to get to know me should message me and feel free to ask any questions about things like how i got into the game, anything like that.

I play lots of different decks, right now i'm hooked on Harpie Ladies, ever since i noticed their new support was out i fell back in love with them, i also play X-Sabers, have for two years and i still love everything about them, I recently took up Blackwings as a fun yet competitive deck, lots of combos and speed, it's a really underrated deck. Aside from those i enjoy using Fableds, Infernities, and My own variant of Six Sams that over-utilizes the brokeness of Gateway.

My name on Dueling Network is the same as on here so if you want to duel me just add me and pm me when you see I'm on and I'll gladly play you.

I feel like I'm a nice enough, polite player, i won't be a jerk about it but i will call you out on any misplays or cheating that i see, I start off every duel telling my opponent to Have Fun and Good Luck, the least i expect back from a fellow polite player is a "You Too" or something along those lines, it's a game so don't take it too seriously ^^

I'm glad to be a part of this team, expect to see some posts on here from me and i look forward to meeting all of you on here and on Dueling Network Cool
Back to top Go down
(SW) the-black-devil.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) the-black-devil.

Warning : Introduction of the New Aklys :) Rlmedi Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the New Aklys :)   Introduction of the New Aklys :) Clock10Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:19 pm

welcome to the team
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the New Aklys :)   Introduction of the New Aklys :) Clock10Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:38 pm

thanks, great to be here ^^ i'm on DN, add me there too
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Introduction of the New Aklys :) Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the New Aklys :)   Introduction of the New Aklys :) Clock10Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:28 pm

...I'm sure you've seen me around on DN, but I'm just gonna stop by here and say "hello" properly while I'm at it ^^

Welcome to the team, Aklys! I hope you feel as much at home here as I do Smile
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

PostSubject: Thanks Jetstream   Introduction of the New Aklys :) Clock10Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:41 pm

I'm confident in saying that i feel like I've made a lot of cool new friends, i think this will become a second nature and home for me Smile

thank you everyone for being so welcoming and awesome, i appreciate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Introduction of the New Aklys :) Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the New Aklys :)   Introduction of the New Aklys :) Clock10Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Welcome^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the New Aklys :)   Introduction of the New Aklys :) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the New Aklys :)
Page 1 of 1