Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Rlmedi Posts : 78

Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Empty
PostSubject: Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin   Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Clock10Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:36 pm

So I was on Dueling Network playing this dude who was using Six Sams, i went first and started my turn by summoning Harpie's Channeler, pitching a Harpie Lady Sisters and special summoning a harpie queen, i then overlay them into a Maestroke The Symphony Djinn, I then end my turn. my opponent starts off by normal summoning a kizan(Noob Move) then setting two backrow, i had the field spell in my hand and a summoner monk so i knew i didn't have to worry. He ends his turn and i start mine, i discard a harpie queen to grave to get my other field spell to hand. i activate the field spell, summon my Summoner Monk, activate his effect and discard my extra field spell to grave to special summon Harpie's Channeler whose name is Harpie Lady while on field so i target one of his backrow and he chains a trap to send my maestroke and harpie's channeler to hand and extra deck. so i end my turn, he starts and all he does is destroy my summoner monk, no big deal, he served his purpose, he then summons shien's squire(the level 1 tuner) and makes a Shi-en. it then becomes my turn and he has no backrow and one card in hand so i summon channeler, discard harpie lady 1 and special summon harpie's pet dragon from deck which makes my channeler level 7. I overlay for a Big eye and take his Shi-en and attack him direct for 2500. then i end my turn and he sets one and passes, i know i have game so i summon a Zephyros and hit him directly knowing that i can negate cuz i took his shi-en, plus he only has 2 in hand so there wasn't much he could do, i killed him with his own shi-en.

this is the picture Smile
https://i.imgur.com/JTWyuMN.png
Back to top Go down
(SW) Skyfaller
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Skyfaller

Warning : Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Rlmedi Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin   Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Clock10Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:39 pm

TL;DR
Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Tldr
Back to top Go down
(SW) the-black-devil.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) the-black-devil.

Warning : Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Rlmedi Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin   Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Clock10Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:37 am

shi en alone isnt a big deal but if great shogun shien is on the field too with a little backrow thats a big deal btw nice win stealing his best monster XD
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Rlmedi Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin   Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Clock10Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 am

thanks, i thought it was a cool way to win and turn the game another direction all because of one card Smile
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin   Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Clock10Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:39 pm

(SW) the-black-devil. wrote:
shi en alone isnt a big deal but if great shogun shien is on the field too with a little backrow thats a big deal btw nice win stealing his best monster XD

Basically, this. Still, the automatic S/T removal once per turn can get very annoying for the user's opponent, seeing as they have to either -1 from their hand or get rid of one of their backrow to get a Spell or Trap effect down.

Still, I am wowed by how easily Channeler can pull a Big Eye :O That's a very versatile game changer in your hands right there. Just imagine the possibilites! (Stealing a Sirocco against a Blackwing deck, maybe? Wink )
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

PostSubject: Re: Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin   Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Clock10Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:52 pm

thanks dude, i appreciate the feedback, i just thought it was a cool way to win, taking an opponent's boss monster to beat them with, i get lots of rage quits when i do that but sometimes they turn into rage Admits Defeat XD it's awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin   Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin Clock10

Back to top Go down

Harpie Ladies VS Six Samurai, Dat Shi-En Ain't Nothin
Page 1 of 1