Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

worst tourny ever in dn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(SW) the-black-devil.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) the-black-devil.

Warning : worst tourny ever in dn Rlmedi Posts : 58

worst tourny ever in dn Empty
PostSubject: worst tourny ever in dn   worst tourny ever in dn Clock10Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:58 am

ok the guy is hosting a tourny he says a character deck i pm him and tell him should it be pure character deck or just character themed he says pure one i tell him like i cant put monster reborn if the dude in the anime doesnt uses monster reborn he says yes and i say ok i make a crystal beast 100% pure 8 person tourny i win the first round the guy used yuseis deck a pure one. next round my next opponent says im using alexis's deck i say good then both gx we both say gl now in the duel the cards he used r : dark hole . solemn both of them , waboku . marauding captain . some trap that wont let me attack if he has 2 or more attack postion monsters. monster reborn. mirror force , tt can you believe it the host tells me to make a pure 1 and told the others its ok if its character themed -__- still the duel took 55 min a single duel i made his lp 1200 but he won who wouldnt with those cards against a pure crystal beast deck
Back to top Go down

worst tourny ever in dn
Page 1 of 1