Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Inzektors/Harpies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Inzektors/Harpies Rlmedi Posts : 49

Inzektors/Harpies Empty
PostSubject: Inzektors/Harpies   Inzektors/Harpies Clock10Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Well im a bit late for this deck of the week either you will get mad or not Idgaf I been busy. Well to make up for the tardy im going to be talking about 2 decks. First one up is Harpies, personally I cant stand playing this deck but I cannot deny its a good deck. This deck has the potential to spam harpies and get a early control and keep it. it basically can make rank fours at will and can easily summon big-eye. A first turn shock master isn't uncommon either. this deck is aggressive and harpies hunting grounds pops a spell/trap every time a harpie is summoned that's really good. but be careful it can pop your own back row if your opponent has none. The announcement of the new elemental lord might give this deck a boost I believe I see tier 1 in the future of this old deck. Now its time to discuss inzektors, This deck I have been messing around with a lot and I decided i love this deck. A lot of people thought this deck was dead in the beginning of this format then next thing we know Michael Stibbins won ycs with this so called "dead deck" also Billy brake topped 8 at a ycs with this deck. Now personally my favorite card in this deck is inzektor dragonfly. It sets up a lot of field position and sets up for the otk. Another one of my favorite cards is Dark Armed Dragon basically you can drop this iconic dragon at will this deck. Inzektor hornet is a card that gets rid of problem cards and is a pain to deal with basically if you open centipede or dragonfly and hornet you should be shaking your opponents hand saying gg because it will take a miracle getting out of that dominate position. The mvp of this deck I would have to say is threatening roar basically once you use hornet as much as possible and theirs still problem cards you can set that trap and do the derpy things inzektors do next turn without fear of your bugs getting attacked, Plus it is chainable. leave feed back plz it lets me know if im wasting my time dong this segment or not
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Inzektors/Harpies Rlmedi Posts : 178

Inzektors/Harpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inzektors/Harpies   Inzektors/Harpies Clock10Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 pm

The Harpie's play style in this isn't really correctly summarized. Yes, they do spam the field, but they don't play Aggro or Beat. Their way to play is by controlling the field and spinning your opponent's cards, so I would consider it to be more of a Stun or Control deck. As for Windrose, she won't be much of an improvement to Harpie's. They're already popping backrow like crazy with Hunting Ground, so she won't be too good in that aspect. She also shares the effect with all the other E-Lords of after she leaves the field, you can't attack next turn. She is at best a 2800 beat that has the advantage of being an inherent summon. Overall good article though. ^^
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Inzektors/Harpies Rlmedi Posts : 78

Inzektors/Harpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inzektors/Harpies   Inzektors/Harpies Clock10Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:32 pm

i like how you described them dude, especially the harpies Wink and the way the inzektors descriptions are short sweet and to the point, i got a decent feeling for how inzektors work and the threatening road is so freaking annoying dude, just when you think you can do something, nope threatening road says no lol, good job dude, keep up the good work Smile everyone else tell him how he did too Smile
Back to top Go down
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Inzektors/Harpies Rlmedi Posts : 49

Inzektors/Harpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inzektors/Harpies   Inzektors/Harpies Clock10Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Like I said im not a big fan of harpies and told you about what I saw and did with the deck I only played it a few times
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Inzektors/Harpies Rlmedi Posts : 55

Inzektors/Harpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inzektors/Harpies   Inzektors/Harpies Clock10Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:04 am

I should note that Harpies will also get even MORE support pretty soon in the form of Harpie Dancer :3

Basically, it's kind of a big deal. You get to bounce one of your own WIND monsters, then you can Normal Summon an additional WIND monster this turn. This means you can bounce a Channeler, then summon it again to reuse its effect Surprised

As a final note, Dancer's name is treated as "Harpie Lady" while it's in the Graveyard. You know what that means Wink

(Hysteric) PARTY TIME! We're gonna rock this joint till we're Tier 1!
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Inzektors/Harpies Rlmedi Posts : 78

Inzektors/Harpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inzektors/Harpies   Inzektors/Harpies Clock10Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:50 pm

I'll bring the Rape... I mean Rock to this (Hysteric) PARTY!!! WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inzektors/Harpies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inzektors/Harpies   Inzektors/Harpies Clock10

Back to top Go down

Inzektors/Harpies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Stormwinds :: Library :: Deck of the Week-
Jump to: