Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Deck of the week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Deck of the week Rlmedi Posts : 49

Deck of the week Empty
PostSubject: Deck of the week   Deck of the week Clock10Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Well i was thinking to myself what deck to build then i got a suggestion to build Elemental dragons. Im really glad i got that suggestion Beacuse it is now in my top 3 decks i have ever played. The opertunity to drop not one but 2 bigeye or dragosac a turn is absolutly crazy. They have everything needed to be an excellent tier 1 deck. they got there searchers, There beaters There easy summoning conditions. They search by banishing 2 dragons or there element. And when they are banished they search monsters that is crazy. You can only activate one of there effects once per turn so u either search or summon, bummer right? no beacuse they have the baby elemental dragons which special summon the big dragons. all i have to say is rank 7 for dayz. Well someone asked me what i do when they are all banished i just laughed and said "return from a different dimmension B****" But there are also D.D.R And necroface. Necroface in my opinion is one of the mvp of this deck beacuse in late game when most of your dragons are banished necro face and recycle them plus necroface becomes a boss monster. Another mvp of this deck is a spell known as gold sarcoghegous. Well guys this has been a short deck of the week thank you akylis for doing it last week and hope to see you do it again in the future leave a comment on what deck you would like to see next time until then bye
Back to top Go down
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Deck of the week Rlmedi Posts : 49

Deck of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck of the week   Deck of the week Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:13 am

Deck of the week VgMxe5g
Back to top Go down
(SW) the-black-devil.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) the-black-devil.

Warning : Deck of the week Rlmedi Posts : 58

Deck of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck of the week   Deck of the week Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:46 am

nice topic u just get it right i like those dragons too they work with tons of decks all in the same deck they work great even in other decks they do their jobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deck of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck of the week   Deck of the week Clock10

Back to top Go down

Deck of the week
Page 1 of 1