Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Should the team disband?

Go down 
+2
(SW) Jetstream
(SW) Hurricane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Should the team disband? Rlmedi Posts : 178

Should the team disband? Empty
PostSubject: Should the team disband?   Should the team disband? Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:41 pm

The forums are dead, we haven't warred in months, most members are inactive, and neither Gale nor I feel like leading the team. Should we disband?
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Should the team disband? Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Should the team disband?   Should the team disband? Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:05 pm

*sigh* I feared this moment would come. I personally have checked the forums every day since we... you know, died... but when you, me and Aklys are basically the only ones posting, it gets kinda boring sometimes .-. I'll leave it to the rest of the team's discretion, but if neither of the leaders "feel like" leading the team, I'd suggest they either appoint a new leader or go ahead with disbanding the team without asking.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Should the team disband? Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Should the team disband?   Should the team disband? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:20 am

e_e so i leave for a month and this S*** happens e_e nop we arent disbanding end of discussion lets start doing S*** now >:0
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Should the team disband? Rlmedi Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Should the team disband?   Should the team disband? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:20 pm

i also check the forums constantly, and this is exactly what i was talking about, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm really not, I'm sorry if that's how I seem to be coming off but I suggested a way to do things and had the idea thrown back into my face and basically ignored, Hurricane, thank you for trying, I appreciate that you tried, it was a good idea, democracy/congress of the team. In the end it's up to gale, whether or not this team disbands or it falls apart on its own or it gets better, but those are the only three things I can think of that could happen based on the way it's going now. I don't want the team to disband, I love this team and everyone on it but it's on its last limb and its leg is about to give out, seek medical assistance right away or it will die. Either way I'll continue to check the forums until something happens.
Love Kimono/Aklys
Back to top Go down
(SW) the-black-devil.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) the-black-devil.

Warning : Should the team disband? Rlmedi Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Should the team disband?   Should the team disband? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:56 pm

i do check the forums too so this makes 5 of us
Back to top Go down
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Should the team disband? Rlmedi Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Should the team disband?   Should the team disband? Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:21 pm

i honestly stopped caring about this team last time i got kicked out so honestly if we disbanned i wouldnt care tbh im in this team until i find another one then im leaving
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Should the team disband? Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Should the team disband?   Should the team disband? Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 am

Tbh, this has been all my fault e_e... not having enuff time for the team and all... Lets get the team back together...shall we? Now everyone start brainstorming for ideas !_!
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Should the team disband? Rlmedi Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Should the team disband?   Should the team disband? Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:06 pm

I'm leaving this up to you guys, i tried once and it didn't work, so i'm not trying again, good luck figuring something out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the team disband?   Should the team disband? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Should the team disband?
Page 1 of 1