Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Rlmedi Posts : 224

Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Empty
PostSubject: Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...   Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:50 am

Gale is here to save the day... Kinda >.> any survivors can post here to confirm in the new regrouping D: Studies are still hard so well... just tell me if you want to stay!
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...   Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 am

Ill do my best!
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Rlmedi Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...   Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:18 pm

i can stay but im not sure how long Gale, it's tough but I'm trying
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...   Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Oh god what have I come back to!? D:

I feel ya, Aklys, bro. It'll be tough to bring this team back, but we'll try... right?
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Rlmedi Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...   Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:26 am

i've been busy with life lately but yes, we can try to bring this team back to its former glory, maybe then it'll inspire the other members to come back
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

PostSubject: Re: Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...   Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:28 am

Ill try. can you guys give a list of options?
Back to top Go down
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Rlmedi Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...   Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:48 am

Well i have one ban inactive members they are no use to our team if they never show up
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

PostSubject: Re: Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...   Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:15 am

unban timeless, he puts up great deck detectives for his deck of the weeks, he's probably the best player on here and just all around a cool guy, that would help with recruiting and he'll be great for warring, and Gale just don't be such a hardbutt this time, we all mess up, second chances are given for a reason ^^
Back to top Go down
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Rlmedi Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...   Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:19 am

sup buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...   Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Im back and PLZ u guys are doing such a horrible job...
Page 1 of 1