Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

War with - Team [EX] The Exile

Go down 
+3
(SW) Gale
(SW) iBroughtATentzx
(SW) Nytrex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

Warning : War with - Team [EX] The Exile Rlmedi Posts : 192

War with - Team [EX] The Exile Empty
PostSubject: War with - Team [EX] The Exile   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:49 am

im just wondering, Y HAS THIS WAR NOT BEEN APPROVED!!!!
as a team is it not our duty to accept every war thrown at us, i for one am kinda disaponted in you StormWinds, i thought we were better then this ....

tsk tsk to you all ....
Back to top Go down
(SW) iBroughtATentzx
(SW) iBroughtATentzx

Warning : War with - Team [EX] The Exile Rlmedi Posts : 7

PostSubject: im with him   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:00 am

^^^^ im down for this. I joined a clan so we could do wars. spice up the DN life. let me know whats up.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : War with - Team [EX] The Exile Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: War with - Team [EX] The Exile   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:07 am

im trying to manage dis...calm down people :/
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

PostSubject: Re: War with - Team [EX] The Exile   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:09 am

lol, (SW) Nytrex
creating uproars an motivational speeches since he joined the fourms today xDD
Back to top Go down
(SW) Akoppelman
Admin
Admin
(SW) Akoppelman

Warning : War with - Team [EX] The Exile Rlmedi Posts : 34

PostSubject: RE:   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:05 pm

I agree that we should schedule a war, but we should appoint someone to approve and manage wars. We don't wanna overwork Gale.
Back to top Go down
https://stormwinds.forumotion.com
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

PostSubject: Re: War with - Team [EX] The Exile   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:23 pm

(SW) Akoppelman wrote:
I agree that we should schedule a war, but we should appoint someone to approve and manage wars. We don't wanna overwork Gale.

well steven15 is in charge of that but he however went missing recently, hes suspected of getting a GF/ a life and he has foreve quite playing this children's cared game, may we all bow our heads for another lost soul...

anyways i did say i would be temp war manger till we get a proper replacement but have had no work back
Back to top Go down
(SW) Skyfaller
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Skyfaller

Warning : War with - Team [EX] The Exile Rlmedi Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: War with - Team [EX] The Exile   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:51 pm

You gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

Warning : War with - Team [EX] The Exile Rlmedi Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: War with - Team [EX] The Exile   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:28 am

(SW) Skyfaller wrote:
You gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em
Exactly, walking away from something you aren't ready for Isn't cowerdly at all, just something that your honestly not ready for.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
death-coder

Warning : War with - Team [EX] The Exile Rlmedi Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: War with - Team [EX] The Exile   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:43 am

hmm i personally have known EX since they got created back in kcvds 1.5 around 2006 ... They are the team i avoid having contacts most because they are assholes.

IF, you duel them be sure that :

They will try to cheat
They will try to take advantage of ruling knowledge that you do not have to cheat
They will flame in the watchers chat
They will not care about what they will do : EX has a long history of being a team of cheaters. Since tama up to mago and the others
They will try to take advantage of their popularity with hormone spiced girls to take you down.
They will do practically ANYTHING to win because they know they suck, including cheating

Good duelists in EX to fear:

Joco
LegendaryFrost
Evil_Bakura.

Joco- Pro sacker but even with that he is the guy who likes to lure in traps and thinks.

Frost- Likes stun decks and sometimes uses rabbit and mermail. Likes the top meta but has his own techs.

Evil_Bakura: An old legend among yugioh. Very good player and very skilled thinker. He does not care about meta. He makes any deck work
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

Warning : War with - Team [EX] The Exile Rlmedi Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: War with - Team [EX] The Exile   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:46 am

death-coder wrote:
hmm i personally have known EX since they got created back in kcvds 1.5 around 2006 ... They are the team i avoid having contacts most because they are assholes.

They will try to cheat
They will try to take advantage of ruling knowledge that you do not have to cheat
They will not care about what they will do : EX has a long history of being a team of cheaters. Since tama up to mago and the others
They will try to take advantage of their popularity with hormone spiced girls to take you down.
They will do practically ANYTHING to win because they know they suck, including cheating

Joco
LegendaryFrost
Evil_Bakura.

Joco- Pro sacker but even with that he is the guy who likes to lure in traps and thinks.

Frost- Likes stun decks and sometimes uses rabbit and mermail. Likes the top meta but has his own techs.

Evil_Bakura: An old legend among yugioh. Very good player and very skilled thinker. He does not care about meta. He makes any deck work

Another set of reasons we should wait until we get a little bit more experience to try and take them on =.=
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : War with - Team [EX] The Exile Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: War with - Team [EX] The Exile   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:37 am

(SW) Detox wrote:
death-coder wrote:

They will try to cheat

Joco
LegendaryFrost
Evil_Bakura.

Another set of reasons we should wait until we get a little bit more experience to try and take them on =.=
I am promoting coder as emm of war ^^ locking this thread so it doesnt get outta contro, ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War with - Team [EX] The Exile   War with - Team [EX] The Exile Clock10

Back to top Go down

War with - Team [EX] The Exile
Page 1 of 1