Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

Warning : Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny  - Page 3 Rlmedi Posts : 181

Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny    Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny  - Page 3 Clock10Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:45 pm

(SW) Nytrex wrote:
aww hurricane ... i really like this card exept 1 teeny weeniw error ... u said it requires 8 or more chirstmas cards to XYZ summon ... but u cant summon more then 5 xD
making this card imppossible to summon, other then that great card

http://yugico.com/imagepreview/2439e66d-2cee-4414-8756-747e00b4065d?s=original&6609

there, now the card is playable lol, not sure of the wording on my card if it would actually work, but A for effort to help out a teamate XD
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

Warning : Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny  - Page 3 Rlmedi Posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny    Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny  - Page 3 Clock10Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:11 pm

sorry detoz/ hurricane
but i the link dosnt open as an image and the deadline is over so i have to count the previous version which cant be used xDD

im sure the wording is correct cos hurricane is good with that sort of thing7

anyways as stated the deadline is up and since no one challanged the great Detox he has won the first offical card creator of team (SW)

congrats Detox on your victory, it was a close call between hurricane and detox however that slight error tiped the scales =)

now we just wait for Gale to give out the rewards =)
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

Warning : Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny  - Page 3 Rlmedi Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny    Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny  - Page 3 Clock10Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:15 am

(SW) Nytrex wrote:
sorry detoz/ hurricane
but i the link dosnt open as an image and the deadline is over so i have to count the previous version which cant be used xDD

im sure the wording is correct cos hurricane is good with that sort of thing7

anyways as stated the deadline is up and since no one challanged the great Detox he has won the first offical card creator of team (SW)

congrats Detox on your victory, it was a close call between hurricane and detox however that slight error tiped the scales =)

now we just wait for Gale to give out the rewards =)

WOOT lol, Was an awesome competition, We should host a personal card making tournament, Making cards after ourselves XD think that would be fun
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

Warning : Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny  - Page 3 Rlmedi Posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny    Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny  - Page 3 Clock10Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:07 am

congrats detox, im sure gale will give u a reward when hes on

also im officaly locking this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny    Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny  - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Team (SW) First offical yugioh card maker tourny
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3