Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Announcements and a Team Training Program

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Announcements and a Team Training Program Rlmedi Posts : 178

Announcements and a Team Training Program Empty
PostSubject: Announcements and a Team Training Program   Announcements and a Team Training Program Clock10Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Hey guys, it's Hurricane here to bring you some team announcements. First off, I'd like to state that our team is finally becoming more together. With the return of Kimono, Coder, and TBD, we'll be able to war again. Also, some bad news. I'm not gonna be as active as usual. My grades at school are slipping, so my parents are only allowing me an hour on the computer daily, therefore only an hour of activity. Anyways, welcome back all of our old members, hopefully more will come back. ^^

Now, on the subject of warring. The DNF has stated that an active warring roster may only consist of 13 people, but, due to the fact that our team consists of 13 or less active members, we're going to all need to do some training. By this, I've decided to institute a new team training program. If you are compliant or willing, while you're on, I, or any of the other leaders/skilled duelists of the team will barrage you with duels against YCS winning decks or anything that will present itself as a great challenge. This will make out members more prepared to fight against the meta in wars, duels, etc. Getting through this program will put you on the active war roster, and will make you a better duelist in general. Also, I'd like for the team to learn their rulings much better than we already do. If you go onto Disorient or (TCG)Queen's profiles on Dueling Network, you will find links to ruling tests. Try to work on getting 100% on those.

I hope that Gale will approve this (I think I may be able to spearhead it, since he made me Co-Leader). But anyways, give your opinions, and until then.

Hurricane Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Announcements and a Team Training Program Rlmedi Posts : 224

Announcements and a Team Training Program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements and a Team Training Program   Announcements and a Team Training Program Clock10Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:52 am

(SW) Hurricane wrote:
Hey guys, it's Hurricane here to bring you some team announcements. First off, I'd like to state that our team is finally becoming more together. With the return of Kimono, Coder, and TBD, we'll be able to war again. Also, some bad news. I'm not gonna be as active as usual. My grades at school are slipping, so my parents are only allowing me an hour on the computer daily, therefore only an hour of activity. Anyways, welcome back all of our old members, hopefully more will come back. ^^

Now, on the subject of warring. The DNF has stated that an active warring roster may only consist of 13 people, but, due to the fact that our team consists of 13 or less active members, we're going to all need to do some training. By this, I've decided to institute a new team training program. If you are compliant or willing, while you're on, I, or any of the other leaders/skilled duelists of the team will barrage you with duels against YCS winning decks or anything that will present itself as a great challenge. This will make out members more prepared to fight against the meta in wars, duels, etc. Getting through this program will put you on the active war roster, and will make you a better duelist in general. Also, I'd like for the team to learn their rulings much better than we already do. If you go onto Disorient or (TCG)Queen's profiles on Dueling Network, you will find links to ruling tests. Try to work on getting 100% on those.

I hope that Gale will approve this (I think I may be able to spearhead it, since he made me Co-Leader). But anyways, give your opinions, and until then.

Hurricane Like a Star @ heaven
approved。
Back to top Go down

Announcements and a Team Training Program
Page 1 of 1