Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

DN has officially pissed me off this time...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : DN has officially pissed me off this time... Rlmedi Posts : 78

DN has officially pissed me off this time... Empty
PostSubject: DN has officially pissed me off this time...   DN has officially pissed me off this time... Clock10Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:40 pm

So i was on DN a few minutes ago, watching the public chat, someone posted a link to a picture, it was one of those scary pictures i guess, so i thought i'd share it too, i copied and pasted once, just to keep it going, it gave me a good laugh, then i get up from the computer for one second and when i get back it says I've been banned, this means that instead of admins responding to calls and doing their job, they watch the public chat and pick on people who didn't intentionally do anything wrong, i don't know how long i'm banned for but it's bullcrap, i can't stand the admins on there, there are people on there abusing the public chat and spamming like crazy but when i decide to post one thing, i get banned and they continue to spam, there is no justice on DN only corruption, i want to become an admin on there and ban other admins just for being jerks, i'm very angry about this, i did absolutely nothing wrong, yet i get in trouble for posting a link -_-

sorry, i just felt like i needed to vent, especially because the admins are supposed to warn you before they ban you, i'm going to contact the head of DN about this bullcrap, because this is a complete abuse of power, just like it's always been with admins on DN, no one just does it because they want to help, it's always some selfish greed urging them on.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : DN has officially pissed me off this time... Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: DN has officially pissed me off this time...   DN has officially pissed me off this time... Clock10Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Wow bro, that really sucks Surprised

Stuff like this is one of the reasons why I stay away from the public chat. The other being that it is way too live, of course. <<

Here's hoping the ban lifts soon @_@
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

PostSubject: Re: DN has officially pissed me off this time...   DN has officially pissed me off this time... Clock10Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:38 pm

thanks dude, i appealed it so hopefully it will get lifted, i didn't do anything wrong, i just need gale or hurricane, whoever knows the password to the DN account's e-mail, dnaklys@gmail.com that way i can check on my appeal and stuff
so if gale or hurricane or whoever has the password to this email could send it to me in the form of a pm i'd really appreciate it Smile thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : DN has officially pissed me off this time... Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: DN has officially pissed me off this time...   DN has officially pissed me off this time... Clock10Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:38 pm

p.p S*** i haz no idea.... Also the ban is for light spam probably 1 day...ive been there T^T
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : DN has officially pissed me off this time... Rlmedi Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: DN has officially pissed me off this time...   DN has officially pissed me off this time... Clock10Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Gale is the one with the pass and S***. The ban should be lifted by tomorrow, but it may also be longer, depending on what the admin thought you were doing. It maxes out at a Perma Ban, but it will most likely be 1-5 days
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

PostSubject: Re: DN has officially pissed me off this time...   DN has officially pissed me off this time... Clock10Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:42 pm

(SW) Hurricane wrote:
Gale is the one with the pass and S***. The ban should be lifted by tomorrow, but it may also be longer, depending on what the admin thought you were doing. It maxes out at a Perma Ban, but it will most likely be 1-5 days
no hurricnae do ur homework...
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

PostSubject: Re: DN has officially pissed me off this time...   DN has officially pissed me off this time... Clock10Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:43 pm

it sucks though, i didn't even do anything, but thanks for the help anyways Smile at least i can still post on the forum Smile this way i won't go insane Smile
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

PostSubject: Re: DN has officially pissed me off this time...   DN has officially pissed me off this time... Clock10Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:43 pm

(SW) Aklys wrote:
it sucks though, i didn't even do anything, but thanks for the help anyways Smile at least i can still post on the forum Smile this way i won't go insane Smile
:p we do appreciate forum posters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

PostSubject: Re: DN has officially pissed me off this time...   DN has officially pissed me off this time... Clock10Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Solved and Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DN has officially pissed me off this time...   DN has officially pissed me off this time... Clock10

Back to top Go down

DN has officially pissed me off this time...
Page 1 of 1