Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Tech Time With Aklys #4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Tech Time With Aklys #4  Rlmedi Posts : 78

Tech Time With Aklys #4  Empty
PostSubject: Tech Time With Aklys #4    Tech Time With Aklys #4  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:26 am

Hey guys, back for another Tech Time! Haven't done one of these in a while so forgive any mistakes I make, just trying to start this back up.
Today our topic for talk is Breakthrough Skill ^^
This is a normal trap card that when you activate it, negates a monster your opponent controls' effect and then goes to the graveyard, then, after the end phase of that turn, on your turn when your opponent tries to use another monster effect, you can banish it from the graveyard and negate again until the end phase XD
This card trolls so much and it's not just that, it is a great replacement for effect veilers in just about any deck except chaos or twilight, macro cosmos doesn't stop you from getting at least one negation off of it, making it a good card to use in macro rabbit over veilers.
So guys, try this card out and tech it in as you see fit and I'll be back soon to give you another Tech Time Smile
Give me some feedback on this, tell me if you liked it or didn't and why, it helps me to know what you guys think so i can either keep doing it right or make it better.
Back to top Go down
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Tech Time With Aklys #4  Rlmedi Posts : 49

Tech Time With Aklys #4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Time With Aklys #4    Tech Time With Aklys #4  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:33 am

Love this card so good better than veiler in some cases
Back to top Go down

Tech Time With Aklys #4
Page 1 of 1