Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Tech Time With Aklys #1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Tech Time With Aklys #1 Rlmedi Posts : 78

Tech Time With Aklys #1 Empty
PostSubject: Tech Time With Aklys #1   Tech Time With Aklys #1 Clock10Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Alright guys, I've decided to do a segment on here to help out people like me who have a hard time figuring out exactly what to put into a deck, people who get it just about made and only need a couple more cards, that's where this segment comes in, if you've got extra space, throw in some tech cards, they can help a lot. What constitutes a tech card? A tech card is a card that is splashed into a deck that you normally wouldn't use in it or it could be a card you throw in for fun that no one else uses. These cards are generally good cards if used correctly.

Tech card #1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
This is a severely underused card, it allows you to target one monster on the field and return it to its owner's hand. I'm sure all of you know what it does but for the sake of the segment I'm explaining the card. This card can be splashed into any deck being that it's a trap card. This card helps get you out of tough situations such as an opponent's Wind-Up Zenmaines, takes forever to kill by battle but one compulsory and your problems are over. It's not just used to rid yourself of pesky opponent's monsters, you can also use it to send your own cards back to your hand so that means if you want to reuse Tour Guide From The Underworld's effect again, just set the compulsory, send it back to your hand next turn and reuse its effect. This card is very underused and it's sad because it's such a versatile card, any deck can utilize its effect.

I hope you enjoyed this segment of Tech Time With Aklys, look out for more in the near future and give me some feedback on this, it helps me to know how to make it better and more interesting for you to read Smile
Back to top Go down
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Tech Time With Aklys #1 Rlmedi Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Tech Time With Aklys #1   Tech Time With Aklys #1 Clock10Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:01 am

Omg that trap is so amazing perfect way to get around zenmaines plus its chainable
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Tech Time With Aklys #1 Rlmedi Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Tech Time With Aklys #1   Tech Time With Aklys #1 Clock10Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:03 am

Ikr, it's an incredible trap, I just don't see why people won't try to tech it in when they have space, it seems stupid to me not to run it if you can fit it in Smile
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Tech Time With Aklys #1 Rlmedi Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Tech Time With Aklys #1   Tech Time With Aklys #1 Clock10Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:08 am

I consider CED to be more of a Trap staple than tech. Tech is something people personally enjoy that others either don't know too much about or never use. Good tech traps are Debunk (because F*** Inherent Summons), Chain Disappearance (because F*** Rabbits), Nordic Relic Laevateinn, and The Golden Apples. Still, CED is a great card
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Tech Time With Aklys #1 Rlmedi Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Tech Time With Aklys #1   Tech Time With Aklys #1 Clock10Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:28 am

I still prefer prison, blackship and solemns or grandmole over it e.e but i use it...sometimes
Back to top Go down
(SW) the-black-devil.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) the-black-devil.

Warning : Tech Time With Aklys #1 Rlmedi Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Tech Time With Aklys #1   Tech Time With Aklys #1 Clock10Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:51 am

i have 2 in my deck its a good trap works agains many deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech Time With Aklys #1   Tech Time With Aklys #1 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Tech Time With Aklys #1
Page 1 of 1