Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Spamming Notice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : Spamming Notice Rlmedi Posts : 224

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:48 am

Here are the guidelines to spamming, if you find that your posts are in these sections, FIX them, you will get a warning or a rank down if the Star Gazers see more than 3 times of spamming from you.

All of these apply as spamming

One word replies
Replying with a single image/video
Short pointless messages
Quoting a post and nothing else
Quoting a post and providing one word or short pointless message
Posting unrelated subject matter in a topic

Star Gazer: Get your banhammers ready.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

Warning : Spamming Notice Rlmedi Posts : 192

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:51 am

but its so easy to get of topic xD
1 sec we can be talking about up and coming deck/ cards
then it changes to us countering them
then to ourr decks
then to where we buy them
then to shoping in genral xD
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:53 am

(SW) Nytrex wrote:
but its so easy to get of topic xD
1 sec we can be talking about up and coming deck/ cards
then it changes to us countering them
then to ourr decks
then to where we buy them
then to shoping in genral xD
start a new topic and delete urs before our lovely admins kick ur Arse.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:00 am

ok, however i will allows topic changes on my own topics =)
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Spamming Notice Rlmedi Posts : 178

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:36 pm

To all those who read this post, I will delete any post that has no pertinent information or importance in any of the sections that I moderate. I also will not take into account who you are. If Nytrex, Detox, or any of the other top posters make a pointless comment, it will be deleted, and you will get a warning to not do it again
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

Warning : Spamming Notice Rlmedi Posts : 181

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:36 am

(SW) Hurricane wrote:
To all those who read this post, I will delete any post that has no pertinent information or importance in any of the sections that I moderate. I also will not take into account who you are. If Nytrex, Detox, or any of the other top posters make a pointless comment, it will be deleted, and you will get a warning to not do it again

I deffinately have more of a life than to be posting for no reason -.-, I get on, check the forums, and reply to whatever it is that I have said that got a reply, if related to the topic, And to be honest, there isn't really anything to do on the forums besides have conversations with our team members...which is what the forums are for. I could see people grave-digging, and going around posting useless answers to irrelevent questions, But threatening our members with a ban for a 1 worded response is a bit harsh over a forum page, I mean were trying to promote forum use, and team-work, not threatening them with a ban if they respond off topic, counter-productive.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Spamming Notice Rlmedi Posts : 178

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:12 am

(SW) Detox wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:

I deffinately have more of a life than to be posting for no reason -.-, I get on, check the forums, and reply to whatever it is that I have said that got a reply, if related to the topic, And to be honest, there isn't really anything to do on the forums besides have conversations with our team members...which is what the forums are for. I could see people grave-digging, and going around posting useless answers to irrelevent questions, But threatening our members with a ban for a 1 worded response is a bit harsh over a forum page, I mean were trying to promote forum use, and team-work, not threatening them with a ban if they respond off topic, counter-productive.

Don't get me wrong, both Gale and I truly enjoy the amount of effort you put forth in the forums and your enthusiasm for the team in general, but generically responding to every single post just loads up the updates for the Latest Topics, so people such as myself can't get to pertinent information that has to do with people other than the top posters
Back to top Go down
(SW) Detox
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Detox

Warning : Spamming Notice Rlmedi Posts : 181

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:09 am

(SW) Hurricane wrote:
(SW) Detox wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:

Don't get me wrong, both Gale and I truly enjoy the amount of effort you put forth in the forums and your enthusiasm for the team in general, but generically responding to every single post just loads up the updates for the Latest Topics, so people such as myself can't get to pertinent information that has to do with people other than the top posters

Completely understand that, But to be honest, the only ones besides you and gale that post on this page are nytrex and I. Threatening a ban is a little extreme, and to be honest, If we stopped posting, there wouldn't be anything to read as in seeing a lot of people have a lack of forum use, or just don't like posting at all -.-
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:11 am

(SW) Detox wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:
(SW) Detox wrote:
(SW) Hurricane wrote:

Completely understand that, But to be honest, the only ones besides you and gale that post on this page are nytrex and I. Threatening a ban is a little extreme, and to be honest, If we stopped posting, there wouldn't be anything to read as in seeing a lot of people have a lack of forum use, or just don't like posting at all -.-
Don't get me wrong, I just dont want to see random/useless messages across the forums.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:44 am

i have to agree with detox on this,
it is kinda harsh to ban what looks like the only contributors other then u and hurricane

me and detox are litaraly 52% of your team xDD

plus im an admin so most of what i say is either for the good of the team, important or a reply to another team mates post, such as my first triple T games (the tag team tourny), my card making tourny, and all the help i have provided. i actually believe i am the only one doing stuff atm.

yes me and detox like to have a laugh and fun and games, however if we didnt it would be boring and we wouldn't really be motivated to go on here

ofcourse we will try to keep it to the topics posted but if we end up deviating i am sorry as it does happen and more then you think...

i hope this message along with all our messages hasnt upset/ discourgaed you to keep me/detox as a team member, but if u see it from our point of view it is quite harsh/ unfair
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:58 am

(SW) Nytrex wrote:
i have to agree with detox on this,
it is kinda harsh to ban what looks like the only contributors other then u and hurricane

me and detox are litaraly 52% of your team xDD

plus im an admin so most of what i say is either for the good of the team, important or a reply to another team mates post, such as my first triple T games (the tag team tourny), my card making tourny, and all the help i have provided. i actually believe i am the only one doing stuff atm.

yes me and detox like to have a laugh and fun and games, however if we didnt it would be boring and we wouldn't really be motivated to go on here

ofcourse we will try to keep it to the topics posted but if we end up deviating i am sorry as it does happen and more then you think...

i hope this message along with all our messages hasnt upset/ discourgaed you to keep me/detox as a team member, but if u see it from our point of view it is quite harsh/ unfair
There, will, obviously, be no bans but the star gazers highly suggest that you post a link of a new topic when you do start to devistate topics ^^
Back to top Go down
(SW) Nytrex
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Nytrex

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:11 am

that can be done =)

and looking at how we deviate so much there will be alot of topics xDD
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:24 am

(SW) Nytrex wrote:
that can be done =)

and looking at how we deviate so much there will be alot of topics xDD
It would be like this...for example i started a new topic...Blah blah blah, if you want more infor plz look here : https://stormwinds.forumotion.com/t112-gale-s-gfx-thread

that is fine, we just dont want too much switching around and having members not get answers they need and looking at "XD, yea, sure" spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spamming Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming Notice   Spamming Notice Clock10

Back to top Go down

Spamming Notice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Stormwinds :: General Stuff :: Rules-
Jump to: