Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Team Deck Center

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Team Deck Center Rlmedi Posts : 178

Team Deck Center Empty
PostSubject: Team Deck Center   Team Deck Center Clock10Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:32 am

Hey guys. I thought that today we could start a team collection of decks, just so the deck makers can help perfect and give input on each others decks. Everyone can feel free to post theirs, specific combos they enjoy, and stuff of the sort.

Best Wishes
          Hurricane Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
(SW) Milenko
Head Manager
Head Manager
(SW) Milenko

Warning : Team Deck Center Rlmedi Posts : 15

Team Deck Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Deck Center   Team Deck Center Clock10Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Right, I think I'll be the first to do this. Here is a deck that I've been liking and using.
https://i.imgur.com/EXgE5.png
Some combos that I like about this deck are the Test Tiger with Rabbit. You open Rabbit, effect into Andal, Test Tiger the Andal into Bestiari, blow up there backrow (if there is one), then go into Gyzarus an blow up 2 more (if there are some to target). That is my favorite, and if you open with that you can easily go second. People say that they don't like Double Tag Team, but with the 3 Test Tigers and the 3 Rescue Rabbits make the Double Tag Teams very live most of the time. Also I like Book of Moon and think it's still a good card but a lot of people don't, so if you use this deck, feel free to edit it to fit you're play-style.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : Team Deck Center Rlmedi Posts : 178

Team Deck Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Deck Center   Team Deck Center Clock10Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:16 am

I might as well post in my own thread. So here's a hybrid of two of my favorite archetypes, Psychics and Wind-Ups. The idea was originally brought up by Gale, and it became my main deck for a while. The best combo to open with is a double E-Tele, an Instant Fusion, and any tuner just to go straight into a Naturia Beast and Barkion on the first turn. The Wind-Up side of the deck is also helped out by both E-Tele and Instant Fusion to get out the few XYZs that I had space for in the Extra Deck. Finally, if all else fails, you can go into a late-game Ultimate Axon Kicker for the win.

Pic of the deck: https://i.imgur.com/QaLIF.png

Enjoy ^^
          Hurricane Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Deck Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Deck Center   Team Deck Center Clock10

Back to top Go down

Team Deck Center
Page 1 of 1