Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

So like I dunno how this thing works and uhh...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezcom
Rezcom

Warning : So like I dunno how this thing works and uhh... Rlmedi Posts : 1

So like I dunno how this thing works and uhh... Empty
PostSubject: So like I dunno how this thing works and uhh...   So like I dunno how this thing works and uhh... Clock10Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi the name's Rezcom. I like Yugioh.... and umm... I'm not that great at it.
But Uhh... Hi! I love people....sorta.
Uh... that's it.
Like seriously that's it what am I s'posed to do.
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DOOOO?!

……………………………………………………………………………………..|\,
……………………………………………………………………………….i\…..|’:’|.|\,………..,/’|
…………………………………………………………………………._|’\,.|,:’\,:l’|:;|,|:;’\,,-,,/’|../:;:l
……………………………………………………………………..¸„-*¯),/’¯’|:;,--\;|;:\|:;:;’\,:;\,|/’:;:;’|
…………………………………….._________……………_„„„--\,. ‘\,:l. . |. /. .’|;:;:\:;:;::;\::\;:;::;|„„¸
………………………………„„-~*””:::::::::::::::¯””””””””””””/’¯::,^”¯_\. .’\|. . |,/. .,|:;:_¸„\„¸\::;:\:;:\:;:l__\,¸
………………………….„-^”¯„--------„„_:::::::::::::::;::;::,/::;:,/.,/>;:;’|. .’. . |/. . .\-*”. . . .\,:;::\::;\/’._. ¯\,
……………………….„^”„^”¯::;::;::;:::::¯”-„::::::;::;::;:,/::;::;|. .|¯”-„;¸|: : “: :’: : :’: . .,/’¯”~’::;::\::;”\* : : .|
……………………..„/:/’::;::;::;::;::;:::::::::”^ „::;::;::;:l’::;::;|. ..|: : :”|: : : : : : : : . .|:;:;”\,;:\:;::\:;::’\/’: . |
…………………..,/’:,/::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::::::”\,::;::;:l::;::;:l. . |,: ¸„:l,: : : : : : : : .,|”\,:;::\,;|::;:\:;::”\: . |
…………………„/’::;|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::\::;::;|::;::;|’.:. ‘\„*„i”””***^~- „_: . ./\„-„”:;:;:\::;:/::;::,|. . |
……………….„/’::;::l::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::’\::;,|::;::;|.:.:.:.,/::¯¯”””**~-,„¸”*^/,: : :”\,|”\,:;’::;:;,/’_¸¸¸|¸
……………..,/’::;::;::\::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::\:;|::;::;:l:.:.:./’::;::;::;::;::::::”*~|„¸: : : : : “^”/„-*¯¯___|,
……………,/’:::::;::;::\,::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::\/’^-„::;:’|:.:,/’::;::;::;::;:::::::_::::/^„/ :__„-*’;:¯¯¯¯::::::”|
…………..,/::::::;::;::;:’\,::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::::\::;:„>*”|~/::;::;::;::;:::::::„[_’],/’: ,/¯::l::;::;::;::;::;:::::[‘]
………….,/:::::;:::;::;::;:”\,::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::\,/’::;::l/’::;::;::;::;:::::::[::,]:,/”~”::;::;|::;::;::;::;:::::::[“’|
…………,/:::::;::;::;::;::;::;”\,::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::’\,:„/’::;::;::;::;::;:::::[¯”]:,/::;::;::;,/’”|::;::;::;::;:::::::[“|
……….,/’::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;”\,::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::;::;::,/”::;::;::;::;::;:::::::::¯:,/’::;::;::,/’::;’|::;::;::;::;::::::::’|
………,/:::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;”\,::;::;::;::;::;::;:„--~-/’::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::/’::;::;::„-*::;::;|::;::;::;::;:::::::::l
……..,/:::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:”\,::;::;::;::;::l’::;:,/’::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::/’::;::„-^”::;::;::;’|::;::;::;::;:::::::::l
...….,/::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;”\,::;::;::;::’::;/’::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::,/’:::„-*”’\::;::;::;::;|::;::;::;::;:::::::::l
...…,/::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;”\::;::;::;::;:l::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::/’::„-*……’\,::;::;:::’|::;::;::;::;:::::::::l
.....,/::::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:;,/::;::;\,::;::;::;:”::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::,/’:„-*………..\,::;::„-*’|::;::;::;::;::::::::l,
….,/:::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:;::;::;::;::;:;|::;::;::;”\,::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::::::::::,/„-*…………….\,::”::;/’::;::;::;::;:::::::::l
__/_::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;/::;::;::;::;::^„::;::;::;::;::;::;:::::::::,/”………………..’\,::;|’::;::;::;::;::;::::::::l
::::::¯¯¯¯¯””””””””””****^^^^~~~”-----„„„„„„„¸¸¸¸¸_*-„::;:::;::;::;::;::;::,/……………………’\,:;\::;::;::;::;::;::::::,/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::¯¯¯¯¯¯””””””””****~’~~~~-------„„„„„„„„¸¸¸¸¸_”^„¸::;::;::;::;::;::::,/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::¯¯¯¯¯¯””””””””””””””****^^^~~
Back to top Go down
(SW) Skyfaller
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Skyfaller

Warning : So like I dunno how this thing works and uhh... Rlmedi Posts : 38

So like I dunno how this thing works and uhh... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So like I dunno how this thing works and uhh...   So like I dunno how this thing works and uhh... Clock10Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Wanna join?
Back to top Go down

So like I dunno how this thing works and uhh...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Stormwinds :: General Stuff :: Introductions-
Jump to: