Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

My Explanation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : My Explanation Rlmedi Posts : 78

My Explanation Empty
PostSubject: My Explanation   My Explanation Clock10Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Hey guys, i know this isn't the place to do this really but i just wanted to let you, my friends know why i haven't been on the forum or Dueling Network very much recently, and anyone who feels that this is not a proper use of the forum should take this down.
Last sunday was my one year anniversary of being with my girlfriend, i thought it went well, we had been having a few small problems before that but never anything serious, so sunday, February 17, i was at her house all day, i rented four movies for us to watch and then when it got late enough i ordered us some dinner, delivery pizza. i left that night and came home(only about a 2 minute drive) and she said she loved me and said goodnight because she was tired, so i told her goodnight and that i'd talk to her in the morning, a couple of days went by and everything was going good again, i really felt like she loved me because i love her, but yesterday, Thursday, February 21, she broke up with me. She tore me down to my last leg, the things she said to me just made me cringe, the realizations that she made me have has made it impossible for me to look at myself in the mirror, this was the girl i love with all my heart, the one i planned my future with, the one i was actually planning to marry, and she threw me away like i was garbage, her final explanation of why she did it was that she said i was immature(i'm 16 and actually very mature for my age) and that she wasn't attracted to me anymore, she wasn't happy in the relationship, she got bored of me and she just didn't love me anymore, so there wasn't really much i could do or say to try to fix things, all i could do was lay in my bed and think about the things she said to me, and as i've said they've festered and made me hate myself, losing my whole future and who my whole life was based around really takes a toll on someone, a year is a long time to feel like i had just wasted, i just feel so alone right now, she was my everything and now she's gone.
I'm sorry for writing this but I just wanted you all to know my situation and why I haven't been active for a few days, and as i said, feel free to delete this if you feel this was an inappropriate use of the forum, I just wanted you all, my friends to know what was going on, thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
(SW) Hurricane
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Hurricane

Warning : My Explanation Rlmedi Posts : 178

My Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Explanation   My Explanation Clock10Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Go gay like the rest of us xD. Jk, I know the feeling of heartbreak. If you need to splurge more, my ears are ready
Back to top Go down
(SW) Gale
Head Admin
Head Admin
(SW) Gale

Warning : My Explanation Rlmedi Posts : 224

My Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Explanation   My Explanation Clock10Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:01 am

She doesn't fucking deserve you, boi >:0 get urself together >:0
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : My Explanation Rlmedi Posts : 78

My Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Explanation   My Explanation Clock10Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:26 pm

thanks guys for the support, just knowing someone cared helps, i'm just really lucky to have such great friends like all of you, thank you all, it means a lot, i'm trying to get through it but it's tough, it gets a little better each day that passes, so hopefully i'll be 100% again soon, and i wont let this hinder my activity on the forum or on DN anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Explanation   My Explanation Clock10

Back to top Go down

My Explanation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Stormwinds :: General Stuff :: Off Topics-
Jump to: