Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Team Stormwinds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the winds blow in your favor!  
HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome the new division: the Stargazers!
Please recruit as much as possible!
Be sure to make your card for the Christmas card contest!
Merry Christmas!

Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri Rlmedi Posts : 49

Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri Empty
PostSubject: Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri   Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:06 am

Ok guys i am back with a NEW DECK of the week. To be honest with you i havent posted this segment in a long time because i Gave up on the team But im back to help my good friend Gale, Hurricane, And every single one of you guys Bring this team up and better than ever. This weeks Deck of the week is a deck that is my new favorite deck of all time, Its called the suppresor karakuri. The suppresor Karakuri is a mixture Between Elemental dragons And karakuri. Basicly You get out the key card of the combo Number 42 Starship tomahawk and you get a level 2 tuner out on the field (Which is super easy considering you 6 targets and 3 e tele) And then u activate Number 42 effect and get those level 6 tokens And start spamming bureidos And after that theres many different things you can do after you got all your bureidos out You can Summon heliopolis and decide to pop cards (Which is so good with super rejuvination if u discard dragon types) And synchro for a starform dragon or you can Get enthusiastic coaching king and draw 3 with a chance of inflicting 2400 damage (Which is awsome considering number 42 dosent let you do battle damage) This deck is super consistant. i drew the combo first turn 18/20 games And if you dont have the combo you just play it like a normal Elemental dragon deck. Alot of people think this deck is about otking people, but they are wrong this deck is all about maintaining field dominence (Even though u usally finish your opponent off within your second turn) Also this deck still has the threat of first turn LADD Which is absolutly crazy. i havent lost with this deck yet. So i recommend this deck highly. Please give me feedback Your feedback determines if i continue to do this or not
Back to top Go down
(SW) Aklys
Premium Member
Premium Member
(SW) Aklys

Warning : Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri Rlmedi Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri   Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:18 am

wow, I had never even heard of supressor karakuri, that deck seems insanely busted, great job again man, keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
Timeless (Sin)
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Timeless (Sin)

Warning : Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri Rlmedi Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri   Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:22 am

Its crazy busted
Back to top Go down
(SW) Jetstream
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
(SW) Jetstream

Warning : Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri Rlmedi Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri   Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Bro, I wouldn't have thought of this even if I were high @_@ (You know... not like I've ever GOTTEN high or anything... hehe...)

Overall, the concept of summoning Level 6 tokens to spam Bureidos with Level 2 tuners looks amazing amazing on paper, and, judging by the testing, it's sure proven its worth. I think we'll see a LOT more Karakuri in YCS once Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy comes out Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri   Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri Clock10

Back to top Go down

Deck of the week Suppresor karakuri
Page 1 of 1